Edible Essence Jelly from Wild Sea Cucumber
Sea cucumber belongs to Holothuroidea genus. The species is living in the shallow sea to 8000 meters of marine mollusk. It has six hundred million years of history. Sea cucumber take seabed algae and plankton for food. Sea cucumber body covered with burns , widely distributed in the world ‘s oceans . Sea cucumber is an ancient and exotic animals , has many attributes . Edible sea cucumber belongs to genus (Holothuria), oplopanax (Stichopus) and Plum ginseng genus (Thelonota) species. It can be found mostly in shallow water, but sometimes also in deep water and mainly in the Indian Ocean and the western Pacific. There are more than 1100 kinds of sea cucumber , but only 20 kinds has relatively high economic value.
The essence of the wild sea cucumber sea cucumber came from Malaysia excellent waters . The water has no pollution, and no artificial concentrate is added throughout the production process. Sea Cucumber contains high nutritional value and health value . It is especially good treatment and bring significant effects to elderly bone weakness and osteoporosis. The health products is widely welcomed by all levels of users.
The seven magical health benefits from the active ingredients
Sea cucumber contains 18 kinds of amino acids , taurine , collagen , mucopolysaccharides , chondroitin sulfate , peptides, vitamins and calcium , iron and other elements. These nutrients will help strengthen cell activity , improve human immunity . People eat sea cucumber seldom catch cold , because sea cucumber rich in protein , arginine is essential to the functioning of the immune substances that can prevent infections , adjust the body’s immunity, colds and other infectious diseases.
Suitable for people
- Sub-health groups: Provide Energy
- For the elderly: Provide longevity
- Foot knee weakness for the elderly: Give strong bones.
- Pregnant women, mothers: The wellbeing of mother and baby
- Surgery and radiotherapy and chemotherapy patients: Fast Recovery
- Middle-aged women: Anti Aging.
Not suitable for
- Do not exceed daily consumption of more than 1 sea cucumber.
- Poor renal function shouldn’t eat
- Children generally should not eat cucumbers
- Rheumatoid patients are not suitable for consuming sea cucumber
- Arthritis and gout patients should not eat too much
- Colds and diarrhea patients is best not to eat sea cucumber